1. Allow yourself several days to enjoy all 4 parks and your hotel, too! Disney is a big place with excitement waiting around every corner. In our experience, the most enjoyable trips have been when we have allowed ourselves enough vacation days we could slow the pace from run-and-conquer to stroll-and-savor. Give yourself extra time. You deserve it.
2. Stay at the Walt Disney World Resort Hotels. There are so many benefits to staying on property, in addition to the close proximity to the parks. We love the extra perks like Extra Magic Hours and the Disney Dining Plan, which are available exclusively to guests staying on property. The quality and service at the Disney Hotels makes it a must do!
3. Eat Eat Eat with the Disney Dining Plan. Disney offers some of the most unique and delicious restaurants. The Disney Dining Plan has allowed my family to enjoy fancy meals, tasty treats, and dine at some pretty posh places that we otherwise would not have tried. Thanks to the Dining Plan we saved a pretty penny on these meals, too!
4. Make time to rest and relax! A visit to the Disney parks is fun and memorable. It can also be tiring to be out in the FL sun! Plan for Disney will schedule time in your itinerary for relaxation so you, and the little ones, can feel truly refreshed.
5. If you have been to Disney before, try something new. My family has been to the “house of the mouse” more times than I can count. Yet our experience remains fresh and exciting. Of course, we continue to enjoy our family favorites. But we also look for a new experience to add to each trip. Once we rented a pontoon boat and had the most relaxing picnic on the lake in front of the Magic Kingdom. On another trip we most thoroughly enjoyed the Fireworks Dessert Party (yum!). There is so much excitement even beyond the 4 parks. Walt Disney himself said “If you can dream it you can do it.” And that pretty much sums it up!