Whether its for my family or a client, making reservations for a Disney Trip means family fun is just around the corner! Here are a few tips on how to best make reservations:
- Look for specials and savings: Check out sites like MouseSavers for the latest specials.
- Have flexible dates: Because WDW has rates that change with the seasons, you may be able to save a bunch by visiting when they offer lower prices or special vacation packages. I recently helped a family save over $1,000 on their trip by adjusting their vacation to take advantage of a great deal!
- Plan ahead: Disney specials are based on availability. Because most guests are looking for a deal, the best ones can book up pretty quickly. Give yourself enough time to book a trip well in advance.
- Phone not Internet : Calling 407-W-DISNEY is the way to go. The Disney Cast Members have access to the latest specials, resort availability, and vacation packages.
- Ask for Assistance: Tracking down the best deals, selecting a hotel, making dining reservations, and navigating the parks can be overwhelming.
Feel free to ask me . I LOVE to help!